Pulled Pork Nachos
- 1, 16 oz. bag white corn chips
- 1, 16 oz. bag blue corn chips
- 1 lb. cooked pulled pork, diced and divided (substitute with chicken if you prefer)
- 2, 16 oz. cans of refried pinto beans
- 1, 15 oz. can red enchilada sauce
- 1.5 lb. mild yellow cheddar cheese, shredded and divided
- 2 avocados
- Juice of one fresh lime
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- On a large sheet pan, spread out all of the blue corn chips.
- Use ½ of the pulled pork and evenly spread over the blue chips.
- Spread one can of refried beans on top of the pulled pork.
- Spread half of the enchilada sauce on top of the refried beans.
- Grate half of the cheddar cheese on top of the enchilada sauce.
- Top the cheese with the White corn tortilla chips and repeat the same process reserving 1 tbsp. of the enchilada sauce.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese melts and the pulled pork starts to glisten.
- Meanwhile, combine the avocados, salt, pepper and the reserved enchilada sauce into a bowl. Mix until smooth.
- Dice 3 jalapeños.
- Remove nachos from the oven and top with avocado mixture and the diced jalapeños.
- Serve immediately.